Interactive Life Coach™ Review
I became aware of Allison Maslon and her work several months ago when I went looking for some effective tools for my coaching clients. I found that her Interactive Life Coach software is both an inexpensive and powerful tool for those looking for a life coach without the hassle of hiring one, and wanted to offer a brief review.
But first, a little background . . .
About five years ago I was in the market for a program that would help me set – and keep – goals that I set for myself. Most of the time, my mind was all over the place, and setting goals was (for me anyway) both unpleasant and unrewarding. I hired several coaches who helped me with marketing and the Internet, but none of them could really help me focus in and develop the Logical Soul program in such a way that I felt satisfied.
It was about that time I stumbled across a mentor named Raymond Aaron, who changed my life with his Monthly Mentor Program. You can click here and sign up now. His program costs about $3,000 – and I don’t get paid anything to send you there, but am happy to do this for my friend Raymond.
Enter Life Coaching Software…
For me at the time, Raymond’s Monthly Mentor was a godsend. I was able to organize and prioritize my life, and start setting goals based on want I really wanted . . . not just what I thought I should be doing. Soon I got the BIG PICTURE and started taking focused action on goals, based on my talents and motivation.
The only problems with Raymond’s program were twofold:
- It took a lot of time – usually for listening to CD’s, reading the voluminous material, and filling out forms, and
- It was expensive to get, and expensive to keep. I would have to keep paying hundreds of dollars each year to stay on the program.
Then I stumbled onto Allison’s software, and knew this was the answer. While her Interactive Life Coach software, and program is maybe a little less massive than the Monthly Mentor, I found it to be easy to understand, clearly laid out, easy and quick to follow, and most of all . . . relatively inexpensive. I discovered that the ILC software, in fact, costs less than 7% of Raymond’s program!! This price also made it so affordable I could recommend it to all my coaching clients and friends without hesitation . . . and most of them loved it!
Allison even offers a 15 Day Free Trial with no obligation! This made it pretty much a no-brainer for me, so that’s why I’m sharing it with you here.
Here’s what the Software will do for you
Interactive Life Coach™ will collect all of your goals, ideas, and dreams into one, easy-to-access place. Using this user-friendly software you will be able to
- Get the help and support you need to fulfill practically every aspect of your life: career, business, relationships, finances, health and personal happiness!
- Create the life you want with the Virtual Big Picture Vision Board
- Sync your goals and commitments with your Outlook or iCal
- Explore hidden talents and release creative roadblocks
- Stay focused on your goals and track your progress
- Get clarity and set your Financial Goals for your Life and Business
- Manage your projects easily
- Get daily Motivation and Inspiration
- Overcome feelings of overwhelm, procrastination or disorganization, and
- Access the software any time from your computer, smart phone, or I-pad!
Life Coaching Software Offer
If this all sounds great – and you like the price (Free!), then sign up below to start your no-obligation trial today! If you don’t feel it’s right for you, however, don’t let this opportunity pass for a deserving client or friend. Pass it on!